Sunday, February 21, 2010

Friday's Finds

After weeks of being snowed in and a major case of cabin fever I finally dug out of the ice & snow and treated myself to a thrifting day. Shopping days are just about the only days I set the alarm clock. I grudgingly, but happily roll my butt out of bed way earlier than I would otherwise choose to do, down some coffee, and spend the next 9 hours or so losing myself in a treasure hunt. Here's a peek at some of my finds from this week...



Red - Yellow

The ice cream cone cookie jar is really fun!
The burglar is a decanter with a music box that plays "How dry I am".



I love these embroidered pieces. You sometimes don't realize how twisted children's songs are until you see them written down...



These drawings are great.



Blue - Green - Brown



I can't pass up a good frosted cocktail glass.



The mug has a little shelf to keep your 'stache clean.


That's all for now!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment