Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cheese Please!


So I thought I do a post on one of my favorite things which you may have guessed is cheese. And where better to start than with a cookbook entirely devoted to Cooking With Cheese. Let's begin by getting to know our cheeses.



One of my favorite foods in the world (OK I really haven't been THAT many places in the world, but let's pretend), is macaroni and cheese.  There are tons of ways to make it and I'm down with just about all of them.  The sharper the cheese the better. I'm not sure there can be a more unflattering picture of this fabulous dish, but I'm sure it tates amazing!



If you're feeling a little more ambitious, and/or having people over you'd like to impress for dinner why not take a stab at this amazing looking strawberry cheesecake?




1 comment:

  1. cheeeeseee!!!! I love cheese too, my fave is Stilton in a jar, i can only find it back home in Scotland at Christmas time... oh it is smeellly goodness

    ReplyDelete