Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Trunk Show at Art Star


So, it's only a few weeks away and I'm knee deep in new vintage clothing for our "once in a while" Trunk Show at Art Star.
I went on a major buying trip yesterday and got loads of great Spring clothes to add to my already overflowing inventory of goodies. I'll post some photos once I get everything checked in and sorted. For now I wanted to let you know to mark your calendars for the event which will be Saturday May 2nd from 11-7, and Sunday May 3rd from 12-6.

I'll be taking over the back room and turing it into a 2 day vintage boutique. I'll have racks and racks of dresses, skirts, tops, aprons, jackets, blazers, western shirts, and more. There'll be stuff for the guys too, so don't think you need to stay home fellas! I'm also bringing shoes, jewelry, belt buckles, sunglasses, housewares, knickknacks, kitsch and whatever else I can fit in a few truckloads. Light refreshments will be provided.

Art Star is located at 623 N 2nd St in Philadelphia PA.
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment