Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Skirts - Sneak Peek


The other day I went on a buying trip in search of some Spring goodies and I found about 40 awesome skirts perfect for the sunshine days ahead. If you shop the site you may have noticed I have a thing for fun prints, and I'm happy to say I found some great ones. I took a photo of the whole rack (since the colors looks so pretty together) and I pulled out a few of my favorites.




One of my favorite labels is Vested Gentress. Their prints have a vaguely Lilly Pulitzer feel, only they're more quirky. The fabrics are hand screenprinted, and the colors are country club preppy. These are a few I found recently.


You may have noticed too that I have a thing for quirky appliques and animal prints. Not like leopard and zebra print (although I do love a nice leopard coat), but actual pictures of animals. I seem to find a lot of frogs. I've also recently come across an abundance of kissing animal skirts including camels, snails, turtles and whales.




This turtle skirt is amazing! It's made by Katasha's Unusuals which is another label I love to find. The prints are always really fun!

I'll be bringing all of these skirts (and more) to my sale at Art Star the first weekend in May.

2 comments: